Refreshing & stress free Surf holiday waiting for you in Portugal
GREAT FUN SURF LESSONS
RELAXING STAY IN HISTORIC LODGE
€360 – Shared room
€420 – Private room
Let´s get in touch!
- 6 NIGHTS LODGING
- DAILY BREAKFASTS
- 6 SURF LESSONS (BEGINNER or INTERMEDIATE)
- STAND UP PADDLE LOCAL TOUR
- FREE TRANSFERS TO SURF
- SHARED HOUSE FACILITIES (GARDEN, KITCHEN, BARBECUE, LIBRARY, MUSIC, WIFI, PING-PONG)
You will be staying in a beautiful 19th century Portuguese farm house, in a traditional village not far from the Ocean. The house has 1 four bed dorm, 1 twin, 1 single, and 3 double rooms available for surf guests.
You are welcome to share the use of all house facilities (garden, kitchen, barbecue, dining room, library, music. wifi). The House is mostly surrounded by countryside and Bio protected area, great to explore by bike and Stand up Paddle.
In the Village you may find 1 bakery, 1 grocery shop, and a nice place for a café and a pastel. There are also a few local restaurants where you can find great food.We are well located:
- 1 minute away from the bakery by bike;
- 2 minutes away from the lake by bike;
- 10 minutes away from the beach by car;
- 15 minutes away from AVEIRO by train;
- 50 minutes away from PORTO by train;
- 50 minutes away from COIMBRA by train;
A young family brings life to a very old house!
Sara and Jo run Pontoeste and along with Maria and Clara, their children, will be your Portuguese hosts.
Jo is a professional surf instructor and counts on ten years of experience teaching surf to pupils from 4 to 84. He will be your instructor.
All surf lessons have an individual approach, without any rushing, to make sure everyone learns while having fun!